Grandma Gert's Recipes

My grandmother's favorite recipes collected over her lifetime.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Cocoa Loaf Cake

The notebook that I'm taking these new recipes from is very brittle so I'm taking the recipes in order. I apologize that there will be quite a few days of cakes, but if I jump around to make it more interesting I'm afraid that pages will be lost before I can get them transcribed. Today's recipe is like a lot of grandma's recipes - a list of ingredients. I'm sure that grandma felt that any good baker would know exactly what to do with the list.

1 cup sugar
1 egg
2 Tbsp. butter
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cup sour milk
1 tsp. soda
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. vanilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter

Powered by Blogger


Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004